"PLACE TO FIND MORE HAPPINES "

special order for my teacher

About me

Foto saya
The Scorpion BoyZ
Semarang, Indonese
I'm 19 years old. Study at STEKOM University. My little name is Anam. Nothing special in my live. I just ordinary man. I hope my live can be used for my country.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Anda adalah pengunjung ke :


Free Counter

Arsip Blog

  • ▼  2008 (3)
    • ▼  Januari (3)
      • SELAMAT JAlan Pak HARto.... Soeharto adalah Presid...
      • SAd Love Story
      • POem of Love

my friendster

  • Friendster

Calendar and Clock


Free Blog Content

How about Love ??

see TRANSTV in my blog !!!

TransTV


Kalo gak puas dengan layar kecil,bisa digedein kok. Caranya gampang tinggal klik kanan pada layar,trus pilih zoom lalu klik full screen.. selamat menonton...

Kamis, 24 Januari 2008

POem of Love

When I fall in love it will be forever
Or Ill never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before its begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart it will be completely
Or Ill never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.

And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.
Diposting oleh The Scorpion BoyZ di 09.18

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)

Thanks for visit...

welcome in my blog. thank have paid a visit in this blog. in this blog, I will narrate experience and or worthwhile tricks and tips to you. don't forget to leave comment before you leave my blog. I hope you find more happines in my blog. thanks for visit...